Re: st: Postestimation Analysis in Survey Data

From   David Radwin <>
Subject   Re: st: Postestimation Analysis in Survey Data
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:06:30 -0800 (PST)

I think J. Scott Long's -spost- will do 2 and 4. Install using -findit spost- (with no dashes) or see .

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800
Berkeley, CA 94704
Phone: 510-849-4942
Fax: 510-849-0794

----- Original Message -----
From: "jcalder" <>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 3:22:16 PM
Subject: st: Postestimation Analysis in Survey Data

I am doing a logistic regression analysis on a complex survey dataset and would like to do the following post estimation analyses;
	• ROC
	• classification table
	• Sensitivity curve
	• Get the predicted probabilities of a positive outcome
	• Evaluate influential data

Numbers 1-3 require frequency weights and I have pweights is their another way to get these in STATA?

What command do you suggest using for number 4 & 5  with SVY command?

Dr. Jennifer Calder