st: RE: st using loops efficiently

From   "Breeze, Elizabeth" <e.breeze@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: st using loops efficiently
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 22:04:53 +0000

Thank you for your helpful suggestions which I will now try out.  The missing values are set to minus values so that they do not come out as the maximum.   Apologies I did not find the earlier thread when looking - am grateful for your patience in helping me.

Elizabeth Breeze