st: Probit partial effects

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: Probit partial effects
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:48:50 +0000

I would like to calculate the partial effects of an independent variable(X1) on different levels of another independent variable(x2) after the probit model. The command

margins, dydx(X1) at (x2=(1(0.5)6) vsquich does work after the logistic but not after probit. I will appriciate your help to resolve the problem.
kind regards