RE: st: propensity score analysis time-varying treatment

From   CJ Wilson <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: propensity score analysis time-varying treatment
Date   Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:18:52 -0800

Hi Ariel, many thanks for your reply - it is very helpful. I really appreciate your time. If you don't mind, I just have one follow-up question - what does "propvar" represent in the ATE, ATT and the ATC formulas?

Thank you again!!!!
Carrie