st: FW: how to do binary mediation with survey data

From   "Morgan, Craig" <craig.morgan@kcl.ac.uk>
Subject   st: FW: how to do binary mediation with survey data
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:03:46 +0000

Hi

I want to do a mediation analysis using survey data.  I've previously used the binary_mediation' command, but this doesn't allow the prefix 'svy:'.  Can anyone advise on how I can do a mediation analysis with prefix 'svy:' when the outcome variable is dichotomous?

Thanks

Craig Morgan