st: xtmelogit

From   "Szabo S.M." <S.M.Szabo@soton.ac.uk>
Subject   st: xtmelogit
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:22:43 +0000

Dear STATA Listers,

I wanted to inquire whether anyone else had a problem using xtmelogit command. I am trying to fit a couple of multilevel logistic models and it takes a (very) long time to obtain output (including interactions, random effects, unstructured covariance and odds ratio options).

This has lead me to a frustration and considering switching to MLWin, although I have traditionally used STATA.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Sylvia
University of Southampton