Re: st: non-proportional odds and multilevel models

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: non-proportional odds and multilevel models
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:11:57 -0500

At 08:39 AM 11/13/2012, Linda.Kampata@student.uib.no wrote:
Thank you Colleen and jvverkuilen for your comments.

I have seen and read through Richard Williams website and documents on
the gologit2 command. According to my read, it does deal with my
problem only as a single level structure and not on a hierarchical
structure which looks at two or more structure levels.

Any other suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks,
Linda

The gologit2 troubleshooting FAQ has suggestions on other software you might try out. See the section on "Can I do a random effects or multilevel model with gologit2?" at

http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam/gologit2/tsfaq.html

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu