st: Krinsky Robb method for WTP estimates from existing varcov matrix and estimates

From   Sanja Lutzeyer <sanja.lutzeyer@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Krinsky Robb method for WTP estimates from existing varcov matrix and estimates
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:08:42 -0500

I have an update - I just realized that I specified the matrix varcov
incorrectly! My apologies.
I should have only used two dots, i.e.
matrix varcov = total[1..50,1..50]

So, I now managed to draw the norms.
Any suggestions in improvement in methods or suggestions for the Delta
method are very welcome.