Re: st: Generate a new variable from a string variable containing specific words

From   Kamarul Imran <kim4597@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Generate a new variable from a string variable containing specific words
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:53:51 +0000

Dear Rich,

It works perfectly. Thanks very much Rich.

best wishes,

kamarul