Re: st: obtaining chi2 and p-values from crosstabs using estpost and esttab

From   Ángel Rodríguez Laso <angelrlaso@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: obtaining chi2 and p-values from crosstabs using estpost and esttab
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:48:56 +0100

Colleen,

For crosstabs of complex survey data I use tabout -findit tabout- that
allows easy output to Excel.

tabout var1 var2 using resultados.xls, replace svy c(row ci) per f(1
1) layout(cb) h3(nil) cisep(-) npos(col) style(tab) stats(chi2)

Angel Rodriguez-Laso