Re: st: stripplot, separate(): How to control appearance of markers

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: stripplot, separate(): How to control appearance of markers
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:27:20 +0000

-stripplot- is from SSC.

Two or more distinct categories can be shown specifying two or more
marker symbols (colours, etc.).

... msymbol(smcircle_hollow dh) mcolor(black red)

Nick