st: non-proportional odds and multilevel models

Subject   st: non-proportional odds and multilevel models
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:52:48 +0100

Does stata have a model one can use for multilevel modelling for an ordinal dependant variable which does not hold for non-proportional assumptions. The non-proportional test results are significant (<0.001) under the omodel command. I have read on statalist as well as the Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata book and it does not spell it out clearly for me to understand.

What options do I have?

Can someone please recommend or help me.