st: test difference between marginal effects of the same variable computed in a different way (MEM Vs AME)

From   Luca Fumarco <luca.fumarco@lnu.se>
Subject   st: test difference between marginal effects of the same variable computed in a different way (MEM Vs AME)
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:57:29 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I have recently read the article:
Tamás Bartus, "Estimation of marginal effects using margeff" Stata Journal (2005), Vol. 5, Number 3, pp. 309–329

So, I thought I would like to test the difference between the marginal effect computed at means and the average marginal effect, computed for a dummy variable; my model  is a heteroskedastic probit model.
Is there a way to do so?

Thank you in advance
Luca