Re: st: Comparing trend (y) with trend (x) using ordinal logistic regression

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing trend (y) with trend (x) using ordinal logistic regression
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:12:17 +0000

I'd follow Maarten's pointers on this. Yes; -bf- can be a predictor too.

I am puzzled by your belief, repeated here, that you need new
variables. You already have the data in optimal form as 0 and 1 values
for logit analyses: creating different versions of the same variables
will make nothing easier and -logit- impossible.

Nick