st: RE: Import dbf data files to Stata11 MP

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Import dbf data files to Stata11 MP
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:18:19 -0800 (PST)

The easiest way is to purchase Stat/Transfer, .

If that's not an option, you can try to use the program that made the .dbf
file to save the data in some format that Stata will read, such as
comma-separated values (.csv) or tab-separated text, or you can try ODBC:

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800