st: Tobit post estimation

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: Tobit post estimation
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:25:13 +0000

I am using the following command for getting the marginal effects after running the tobit model.
 estpost margins,dydx(*) atmeans predict(e(0,.))

However, not sure what exactly it is reporting. Knowing that there are three marginal effects ( 1- marginal effect on the latent dependent variable, 2- marginal effect on the expected value for the y for uncensored observations, and 3- marginal effect on the expected valur of y). I would like to know if there are different commands to get the different marginal effects and which one the command above is reporting ?
kind regards