Re: st: unrecognized brant command

To, Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: unrecognized brant command
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:02:02 +0100

Thanks Nick,
I managed to get the brant command from a lower version of the spost.

However, when i run the brant command I get the following error message.

. brant, detail
not all independent variables can be retained in all binary logits
brant test cannot be computed

What does this error message mean in a less technical language? When I click on the r(999) I get a stata dialogue message which reads "no entries found for search on "r(999)"."

Quoting Nick Cox <>:

The documentation for the package you have installed indicates

1. It is experimental.

2. -brant- is there as -rbrant-. The help file hasn't been rewritten
fully, it seems.