st: unrecognized brant command

Subject   st: unrecognized brant command
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:54:54 +0100

I have installed spost successfully (i.e. package spost12_ado from but am unable to use the brant command

. brant, detail
unrecognized command:  brant

Can anyone help me reslove the problem or tell me what I am missing or done wrong.