Re: st: running rcpoisson command

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: running rcpoisson command
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:44:42 +0000

I think this misses the difficulty. A limit of 44 can't apply
universally as there are women up to 49 in the dataset. Therefore
Fatma would need to specify a variable at least in respect of those
women who might yet have more children, but presumably she can have no
information on age at menopause in respect of women who had not yet
passed that point at time of recording. So, the question is really
bounced back to her: what information does she have that could
possibly be used to indicate precise age at censoring?

Nick