Re: st: running rcpoisson command

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: running rcpoisson command
Date   Sun, 11 Nov 2012 13:42:38 -0800

Please read the Statalist FAQ prior to submitting a query. In addition to providing explicit directions regarding the identification of user-written programs and not submitting the same query multiple times, there is also a great resource to help you learn how to submit questions that will be more likely to receive a satisfying response.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone