st: running rcpoisson command

From   Fatma Romeh <[email protected]>
Subject   st: running rcpoisson command
Date   Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:05:31 +0000

Dear statalist,

I'm having a problem with running the rcpoisson command. I want to regress the number of living children per woman on some variables such as (her current age, her education, etc.). The women that I have in my sample are aged between 15-49. I think my dependent variable is right censored for the the women who are not reached the end of their fertility period. My question is how to write the rcpoisson command such that Stata treats the women who are below age 44 as right censored? I appreciate any help with my question, many thanks.

Best Regards,

Fatma Romeh