Re: st: Automatically add prefaces to merged variables

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Automatically add prefaces to merged variables
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:45:39 +0000

I'd prefix (not preface) names afterwards with -rename- if I needed
to. But beware ruling out large -merge-s.

Nick