Re: st: Use of conccord and sdline for Model II Regression

From   michet@rpi.edu
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Use of conccord and sdline for Model II Regression
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:44:42 -0500

Dave,

Thank you very much.  I will research these two options.  I appreciate
the help.

Toby

==============Original message text===============