st: multilevel, ordinal response but not proportional odds

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multilevel, ordinal response but not proportional odds
Date   Fri, 09 Nov 2012 20:57:36 +0100

I have two-leveled, clustered data. My dependant variable is categorical (5 categories), ordered and does not hold for proportional odds assumption. Gllamm command could be appropriate but which model will best work for my analysis? Any guidance and references on the multilevel analysis steps and process will be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Linda