Re: st: predict with xtreg

From   Carmen Blanco <blnco.mc@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: predict with xtreg
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2012 15:53:14 +0100

Thank you Maarten.

According to your help the problem is because few variables in my
model has a missing value for the observations. And , in fact, I want
to say that my panel data is unbalanced. Do you know please how to
calculate the random error component (u) in my panel data with another
way?

Thanks
Regards
Carmen