Re: st: Fw: Exporting variable labels to an excel worksheet

From   Rebecca Pope <rebecca.a.pope@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Fw: Exporting variable labels to an excel worksheet
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:14:27 -0600

Yes, you can. If you see -help export excel-, you'll find that
exporting to Excel gives you the following option
"firstrow(variables|varlabels)" which lets you write the variable
labels in place of the variable names to the first line of the
spreadsheet.

Hope this helps.
Rebecca