Re: st: 95%CrI

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: 95%CrI
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:02:13 +0000

I'd look for programs using -findit- with key words.

Big though the repertoire of Stata programs is, there is not
necessarily a program for any of these. You may be talking about
something that somebody knows under another name, so giving precise
definitions and/or references may winkle out something.

Please use full real names on the list.