st: Breusch Pagan test after xtregar

From   Carmen Blanco <blnco.mc@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Breusch Pagan test after xtregar
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:56:05 +0100

Dear statalist,

I have an unbalanced panel data with AR 1. So I estimate with xtregar.

Could someone please tell me if does Stata have an equivalent
Breusch-Pagan LM test to check the relevance of Random Effect to be
incorporated after xtregar?

Thanks