RE: st: Dynamic factor model

From   Regiane Silva Rodrigues <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Dynamic factor model
Date   Mon, 5 Nov 2012 19:48:29 -0200

I am sorry, it is my first time here. I was tring it, and unfortunately I sent 3 repeated messages.
I have read the manual, but in in practice is a  little different. The dialog box accepts panel data, but when I submit it I receive an error message telling that sample may not include multiple panels.
I just dont understans what is supposed to put on the factor equation fields, I imagine that my sample variables goes to the observable variables.
I would be very grateful if someone could help, it is for my master thesis.

Thanks!