st: Lerner Index using Stata

From   Salvatore Mare <>
Subject   st: Lerner Index using Stata
Date   Mon, 5 Nov 2012 20:52:45 +0000

I am new of Stata and I would like to know how to estimate the Lerner
Index ((P-MC)/MC) using Stata. In particular, I would like to estimate
the MC using a translog cost function with two inputs, one single
output and a time trend. I am wondering if the Stata Command
xtfrontier could be used for the purpose.

Thanks in advance for all your help.