Re: st: svyset

From   Rebecca Pietrelli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svyset
Date   Fri, 2 Nov 2012 13:36:45 +0100

Thank you very much Stas Kolenikov!

So, if the systematc procedure had worked with replacement, I could simply use:

svyset psu_var [pw=hhweights_var], strata(strata1_var)

I don't need to create strata2.

I was wondering if I have to use the fpc. I know that it is necesary
to use it with systematic procedure. Now I am confused because the
first stage is a combined procedure (PPS + systematic) and the second
stage is a systematic procedure.

thank you
Rebecca