st: Svyset in an ado file

From   Oscar Barriga Cabanillas <obcabanillas@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Svyset in an ado file
Date   Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:20:38 -0400

Dear all,

I have a question about the use of svyset.

I am writing an ado file that calculates some measures of poverty, and
in some point it is neccesary that it called the survey option
throughsvyset.

When I write in the command line svyset psu  [w=pondera]  ,
strata(stratum) svyset works fine, but when I called in the ado, it
drops an error: keyword incorrect, or varlist required.

I have set set trace on, and during running the ado it recognizes the
variables but it stop doing so once svyset starts running.

Thanks for your help!