Re: st: changing values to either all caps or all lowercase

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: changing values to either all caps or all lowercase
Date   Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:14:39 +0100

Kathleen,

if you change the original variables, make sure you have a copy of the
original dataset.

Best
Daniel
--
I was not successful identifying a command that affected the values, I
did find the command "renvars, upper" or "renvars, lower" for