Re: st: Questions Regarding Structural Equation Model (SEM)

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Questions Regarding Structural Equation Model (SEM)
Date   Thu, 1 Nov 2012 06:55:42 +0200

William, unfortunately I don't have stata 12. However, my question is
conceptual. Previous stata versions had the possibility to estimate
system of equations using, for example, -reg3-. The question is what
is the supplements in
-sem-. The broader question will therefore be whether the terms
"Structural Equation Model" and "System of Structural Equations" are
identical

Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business
Carmel Academic Center