Re: st: Questions Regarding Structural Equation Model (SEM)

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Questions Regarding Structural Equation Model (SEM)
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:38:47 -0700

Hi Yuval,

Prior to Stata 12 there wasn't any native SEM functionality. If you look at [SEM] on the online help or the documentation itself you can find additional details regarding what you might be looking for.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone