[no subject]

I'm working with stata 11.2. Interestingly, I cannot find or install
the -sem- command. On the other hand, I can install other related
such as, -lmasem-. Is there any particular reason for this?

Needless to say that any assistance will be greatly appreciated
Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business
Carmel Academic Center
4 Shaar Palmer Street,