Re: st: SSM and GLLAPRED

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SSM and GLLAPRED
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:41:53 +0000

The latest versions of -ssm-, -gllamm- and -gllapred- appear to be
from SSC, as you are asked to explain.

-gllapred- won't work unless e(cmd) is set as "gllamm". -ssm- sets
e(cmd) as "ssm", so it looks as if this indeed shouldn't work. Sorry,
but I have never used either command, and I can't say what would. You
may get better solutions from users of these commands.

Please note the -cmdname- convention recommended in the FAQ.

Nick