st: xtivreg2: simple slopes specification

From   Ari Dothan <ari.dothan@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: xtivreg2: simple slopes specification
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:13:59 +0200

Hi all,
I would like to ask for your advice concerning the correct methodology
to apply in generating the moderation effects by the simple slopes
method (Aiken &West, 1991). My main regressions are perfomed using the
xtivreg2 GMM estimator.
Would you advise me to run the simple slopes regressions using he
excluded instruments? Just run regress?
What is the rationale?
Thanking you very much

--