Re: st: Search Notes

From   Pedro Nakashima <>
Subject   Re: st: Search Notes
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:03:27 -0200

Let's say we are using the example presented by -help notes-with an
additional note:
         . mpg note: is the 41 to mistake? Ask Bob.
         . mpg note: what about the two missing values?
         . mpg note: Pedro Nakashima
When we looked for the last one..
         . search notes Nakashima
we can find it ...
           One. Pedro Nakashima
But to another database (previously saved), if we
         . anyvariable note: this is the first note
         . anyvariable note: this is the second note
         . anyvariable note: Pedro Nakashima
and also
         . search notes Nakashima
the result is
    not found

there's nothing in either -help notes- or statalist posts that
explains this kind of error..