st: SSM and GLLAPRED

From   "McCullough, Kathleen" <kmccullough@cob.fsu.edu>
Subject   st: SSM and GLLAPRED
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:31:37 +0000

I am using the SSM command for a selection model with a first-stage logit and second stage ordered probit.  I would like to create predicted values after the command.  Since this is a wrapper for the GLLAMM command, it seems that GLLAPRED should work and the documentation seems to suggest that. However, I cannot get that to run.  It keeps saying we are not following a GLLAMM command.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!