st: Search Notes

From   Pedro Nakashima <>
Subject   st: Search Notes
Date   Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:49:23 -0200

Dear Stata Users

I'm using Stata 12.

I'm looking for notes at my dataset with exactly the same syntax
specified in the help for -notes- (-notes search-), but it always
returns "not found" after the execution of the command .

The strange thing is that when I write the same notes and then look
for them in the sample dataset (auto.dta), the notes are found.

Many thanks for any help ..