st: different fonts

From   Klaus Pforr <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: different fonts
Date   Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:15:00 +0100

Dear listers,

I want to export a graph to a postscript or encapsulated postscript to
embed it in LaTex. My problem is, that I have to use a specific font
type, namely Adobe Rotis Serif Pro. I installed the font in the system
folder (Windows 7), but I cannot choose the font in the graphs
preferences window in Stata. I cannot export graphs with this
fontface, but I was able to choose the fontface as described here:
help graph_text##appearance4 (pretty ugly, but it worked).

My questions are: For Windows 7 OS, which fontfaces are shown in the
graphs preferences window? Which fontfaces can I use for graph export
to ps or eps?

Klaus Pforr
GESIS -- Leibniz Institut für Sozialwissenschaft
Postfach 122155
D - 68072 Mannheim
Tel: +49 621 1246 298
Fax: +49 621 1246 100