RE: st: Area under the curve and C-statistics

From   Abdelouahid Tajar <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Area under the curve and C-statistics
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:56:04 +0100

Hi,

Try  mlogitroc

mlogitroc  generates multiclass ROC curves for classification accuracy based on multinomial logistic regression using mlogit.

Details are in this link

http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s457181.html

Abdelouahid