Re: st: Plot histogram w/X axis in descending order?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Plot histogram w/X axis in descending order?
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:54:03 +0100

sysuse auto
histogram rep78, discrete xsc(reverse) barw(0.8) xla(1/5)

(That's a command with options; no functions involved. See -help axis
scale options-.)