st: xtgraph question

From   "Earl, Jennifer Suzanne - (jenniferearl)" <jenniferearl@email.arizona.edu>
Subject   st: xtgraph question
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:11:36 +0000

Hi folks,

I am trying to graph a mean and its confidence interval over time with:

xtgraph whsite , bartype(rarea)

But, you actually can't see the mean line because the area for the confidence interval covers it up (example attached). I have tried lots of different options like foreground, changing the fill intensity, etc. But, what I really need is something equivalent to moving the average line to the front. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I can see how others have done it outside of xtgraph, but that is not working for me within xtgraph.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jennifer Earl
Professor of Sociology