Re: st: PDF tables

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: PDF tables
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 06:05:08 -0700

Hi Bianca,

I would read through the help file for -estpost- which is a user-written command available from SSC. In short, you're not asking the command -estpost- to post anything at all and probably should have encountered an error message. Instead try

estpost sum gender age education, det

HTH,
Billy