Re: st: Stripplot: problem with axis for variable with only 2 observations

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stripplot: problem with axis for variable with only 2 observations
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:04:34 +0100

There are various problems here.

1. The program referred to, -stripplot-, is a user-written program
from SSC; posters are asked to explain that.

2. Meghan refers to attachments, but attachments should not be sent to
Statalist; in any case none are visible.

3. Meghan refers to the 9th graph down, but she is trying to emulate
it with data we can't see and a command she does not give.

I'll try to resolve this directly with Meghan.

Nick