Re: st: suppressing low frequency observations in tabulation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: suppressing low frequency observations in tabulation
Date   Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:49:09 +0100

This problem is addressed by the user-written program -modes-
originally published in STB-50 in 1999:

STB-50  sg113 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Tabulation of modes
        (help modes if installed) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  N. J. Cox
        7/99    pp.26--27; STB Reprints Vol 9, pp.180--181
        provides table of most frequent observations (modes)

The software was updated in Stata Journal 3(2) (2003) and 9(4) (2009)
so that the most recent version can be installed after typing

. net describe sg113_2, from(http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj9-4)

Nick