st: Solution Sought for BCa CI cannot be computed

From   Donna L Quadri <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Solution Sought for BCa CI cannot be computed
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:21:01 -0400

Hi smart Statlisters,

In running a SEM command in Stata 12 using 2000 reps for bootstrap I
receive the following after 715 replications. " warning: jackknife
returned missing acceleration estimates. BCa confidence intervals
cannot be computed." .I have not found any information about how to
address this situation.

The code is:
bootstrap, bca reps(2000) seed(12345):sem (...there are 7 latent
variables and 15 paths). If more code is needed let me know.

Thank you,

Donna Quadri-Felitti,
212-992-9093, fax 212-995-4676