Re: st: forvalues

From   "Justina Fischer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: forvalues
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:34:28 +0200

Personally, I think this is a very uncooperative attitude, and I do appreciate that the rest of the list-posters is nicer.

But are you a man or a woman ?

Justina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------